Dear Taxpayer,

This page will explain the procedure of your landfill charge appeal.

Solid Waste Special Assessment Change Request.

Please print and complete the top half of this form and return with a minimum of your first half taxes to the Osborne County Treasurer. Filing this form will generate a hearing of your solid waste fee. If you would like to be present for the hearing please include your daytime phone number and or email address on the Solid Waste Special Assessment Change Request. Following an on site inspection (if needed) of the property by the Osborne County Highway Department, a recommendation will be made to the Board of County Commissioners and a decision will be made by the board. If a decision to refund is made the solid waste refund amount will be applied to reduce your second half taxes. If you have paid your taxes in full with this appeal a refund of the solid waste fee will be made to you.